- 1 Which Tube line is Greenwich on?
- 2 How far is North Greenwich station from O2?
- 3 What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- 4 Is Greenwich the same as North Greenwich?
- 5 How far is Greenwich from London?
- 6 Is North Greenwich a good place to live?
- 7 What tube station is the O2?
- 8 How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
- 9 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 10 Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
- 11 Where does the Jubilee Line start and finish?
- 12 How often does the Jubilee Line run?
- 13 Is Greenwich Park still open?
- 14 What areas are Zone 1 and 2 in London?
- 15 Is Greenwich a posh area?
Which Tube line is Greenwich on?
Get your tickets here. Just a few minutes from the city! The nearest Underground station is North Greenwich, on the Jubilee line, which is just next door to The O2 and Emirates Air Line. It takes about 12 minutes from London Bridge, or 25 minutes from Bond Street.
How far is North Greenwich station from O2?
Book travel across Europe It may be quicker to travel directly to North Greenwich station on the Jubilee Line, which you can join at several mainline stations, including London Bridge, Waterloo and Stratford. Once you’re at North Greenwich, The O2 is just two minutes’ walk away and well signposted.
What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- Stanmore Underground Station.
- Canons Park Underground Station.
- Queensbury Underground Station.
- Kingsbury Underground Station.
- Wembley Park Underground Station. Connects to Metropolitan Connects to Metropolitan.
- Neasden Underground Station.
- Dollis Hill Underground Station.
- Willesden Green Underground Station.
Is Greenwich the same as North Greenwich?
It is actually closer to Charlton than to Greenwich; however, it is at the northernmost tip of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, which perhaps provides the best explanation of the name. The tube station opened on 14 May 1999.
How far is Greenwich from London?
Distance between London and Greenwich is 8.35 km. This distance is equal to 5.19 miles, and 4.5 nautical miles.
Is North Greenwich a good place to live?
East to west, the Royal Borough of Greenwich is also the best place to stay in London with a family. Living in North Greenwich allows enjoying the panoramic views of the Thames, Canary Wharf, and Central London skyline from a balcony or terrace for riverside living in London’s best urban village.
What tube station is the O2?
Getting here by tube North Greenwich station is on the Jubilee Line in Zones 2 and 3. And it’s right on our doorstep. Get here from Central London in 20 minutes.
How far is Greenwich from the O2 Arena?
The distance between Greenwich and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
Why is it called the Jubilee line? It is named after Queen Elizabeth II’s Silver Jubilee in 1977, though it didn’t open until two years later. During planning and most of its construction it had been called the Fleet line, after the river flowing underneath London.
Where does the Jubilee Line start and finish?
The Jubilee line is a London Underground line that runs between Stratford in east London and Stanmore in the suburban north-west, via the Docklands, South Bank and West End.
How often does the Jubilee Line run?
Jubilee line Trains run every 10 minutes across the entire line.
Is Greenwich Park still open?
Public Notices Greenwich Park is open but there are some changes due to Covid. Please click here for the latest information. Please follow the latest government guidelines and stay local. Car parks have been extremely busy during lockdown so please don’t travel to the park by car.
What areas are Zone 1 and 2 in London?
Zone 1 covers all of Central London. Zone 2 encircles zone 1 and covers a large swathe of the inner London suburbs.
Is Greenwich a posh area?
Steeped in history and rich in culture, Greenwich is one of South London’s most attractive places to live. Home to Greenwich Meantime, the Royal Palaces, a vibrant marketplace, and an abundance of trendy hangouts, there will never be a dull moment living in Greenwich.