- 1 Is Greenwich on the Jubilee Line?
- 2 How far is North Greenwich station from O2?
- 3 What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- 4 Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
- 5 How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
- 6 Where does the Jubilee Line start and finish?
- 7 What tube station is the O2?
- 8 How much does it cost to park at North Greenwich station?
- 9 Is North Greenwich Zone 2?
- 10 How often does the Jubilee Line run?
- 11 How deep is the Jubilee Line?
- 12 What Colour is the central line?
- 13 What are the 11 underground lines?
- 14 Why is the tube called the tube?
- 15 What’s the oldest Tube line?
Is Greenwich on the Jubilee Line?
The nearest Underground station is North Greenwich, on the Jubilee line, which is just next door to The O2 and Emirates Air Line. It takes about 12 minutes from London Bridge, or 25 minutes from Bond Street. You can of course get here from any tube station though and change at appropriate stations en-route.
How far is North Greenwich station from O2?
Book travel across Europe It may be quicker to travel directly to North Greenwich station on the Jubilee Line, which you can join at several mainline stations, including London Bridge, Waterloo and Stratford. Once you’re at North Greenwich, The O2 is just two minutes’ walk away and well signposted.
What stations are on the Jubilee Line?
- Stanmore Underground Station.
- Canons Park Underground Station.
- Queensbury Underground Station.
- Kingsbury Underground Station.
- Wembley Park Underground Station. Connects to Metropolitan Connects to Metropolitan.
- Neasden Underground Station.
- Dollis Hill Underground Station.
- Willesden Green Underground Station.
Why is it called the Jubilee Line?
Why is it called the Jubilee line? It is named after Queen Elizabeth II’s Silver Jubilee in 1977, though it didn’t open until two years later. During planning and most of its construction it had been called the Fleet line, after the river flowing underneath London.
How far is Greenwich station to the O2 arena?
The distance between Greenwich Station and The O2 Arena is 2 miles.
Where does the Jubilee Line start and finish?
The Jubilee line is a London Underground line that runs between Stratford in east London and Stanmore in the suburban north-west, via the Docklands, South Bank and West End.
What tube station is the O2?
Getting here by tube North Greenwich station is on the Jubilee Line in Zones 2 and 3. And it’s right on our doorstep. Get here from Central London in 20 minutes.
How much does it cost to park at North Greenwich station?
Pay on the day
|Mon – fri per day||£12.50|
|Motorcycle per day||£2.00|
|Evening mon to sun 1900-0429||£25.00|
Is North Greenwich Zone 2?
North Greenwich station is on the boundary of zone 2&3 so if you are coming from London it is in zone 2 so a zones 1- 2 travelcard will suffice.
How often does the Jubilee Line run?
Jubilee line Trains run every 10 minutes across the entire line.
How deep is the Jubilee Line?
The Jubilee line is the deepest of all. It reaches 68.8 metres (221 feet) below ground level, which is 32 metres ( 105 feet ) below sea level.
What Colour is the central line?
Central line (London Underground)
|Colour on map||Red|
What are the 11 underground lines?
The system comprises eleven lines – Bakerloo, Central, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Waterloo & City – serving 270 stations. It is operated by Transport for London (TfL).
Why is the tube called the tube?
Even though it is called the Underground about half of it is above the ground. The ” Tube ” is a slang name for the London Underground, because the tunnels for some of the lines are round tubes running through the ground. The Underground serves 270 stations and over 408 km of track.
What’s the oldest Tube line?
The Underground has its origins in the Metropolitan Railway, the world’s first underground passenger railway. Opened in January 1863, it is now part of the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines. Lines.
|Name||Waterloo & City line|
|Number of stations||2|
Ещё 11 столбцов