- 1 Which London borough is Hampstead in?
- 2 Is West Hampstead posh?
- 3 What areas are in Camden borough?
- 4 Is West Hampstead a good area to live in?
- 5 How far is Hampstead Heath from London?
- 6 How far is Hampstead from central London?
- 7 What is the nicest neighborhood in London?
- 8 Is West Hampstead expensive?
- 9 Is West Hampstead London safe?
- 10 Is Camden a rich area?
- 11 What is Camden famous for?
- 12 Is Camden a safe place to live?
- 13 What parts of London are dangerous?
- 14 Is Hampstead Heath a good area?
- 15 Is Kilburn London safe?
Which London borough is Hampstead in?
|Ceremonial county||Greater London|
Is West Hampstead posh?
I lived in West Hampstead for 5 years and regularly went to Hampstead High Street and the Heath. Hampstead is a lovely area, but also quite posh, and I found it quite stuffy at times. Transport connections are better in WH, with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink (to the city) at your doorstep.
What areas are in Camden borough?
What areas are in Camden borough?
- Camden Town with Primrose Hill.
- Fortune Green.
- Frognal and Fitzjohns.
- Gospel Oak.
- Hampstead Town.
Is West Hampstead a good area to live in?
Located in North West London, West Hampstead presents a great lifestyle with a strong community vibe. The High street, West End Lane, offers a good selection of cafes, bakery, restaurants and shops. West Hampstead can be considered as a cheaper version of St Johns Wood, but as nice to live in.
How far is Hampstead Heath from London?
The distance between London and Hampstead Heath is 4 miles.
How far is Hampstead from central London?
The total straight line distance between Hampstead and Central London is 5837 KM (kilometers) and 78.81 meters. The miles based distance from Hampstead to Central London is 3627 miles.
What is the nicest neighborhood in London?
Top 20 of the best neighbourhoods in London
- Notting Hill – famously one of the best and most loved neighborhoods in London. One of London’s most famous and most loved neighbourhoods this is an affluent, buzzy, and bohemian area as well as being highly desirable.
- Chelsea – an affluent area of South West London made famous by the TV series Made in Chelsea.
Is West Hampstead expensive?
Cost of Living in West Hampstead Despite all its charms, West Hampstead is slightly cheaper to rent in than neighbouring areas of Belsize Park and Hampstead. It’s still North London prices however, and there aren’t a huge number of properties available.
Is West Hampstead London safe?
It is important to point out that West Hampstead is still relatively safe, but not as safe as it was. It is now about average for London, although still safer than Camden overall. FG ward’s relative position in the crime tables. Its is really important that you let the police know if you are victim of crime.
Is Camden a rich area?
Despite its reputation as an alternative, grungy area, the borough it is part of, London Borough of Camden, is one of the most expensive London boroughs, with the average property price in 2014 of around £1.5 million.
What is Camden famous for?
London’s Camden Town offers an eclectic mix of markets, cuisines and live music venues. Camden Town has been a residential area since the 1790s. But it was only the development of the Grand Union Canal and the improved railway transport that turned it into a bustling part of London.
Is Camden a safe place to live?
Camden has ranked as the 10th-most-dangerous city in America and is still the most dangerous city in New Jersey.
What parts of London are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Areas In London
- Westminster – Crime rate of 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate of 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
Is Hampstead Heath a good area?
Hampstead is one of London’s most beautiful neighborhoods, not because it has movie star looks—although plenty of movie stars live here—but because of its subtle charm. There are no major landmarks here, no big tourist attractions.
Is Kilburn London safe?
Statistically, Kilburn has a high crime rate, and if you loiter on the High Road after midnight, your chances of becoming a statistic are pretty good. But this area has two Kilburns – the High Road, and not the High Road.