- 1 Is Covent Garden a nice place to live?
- 2 How far is Buckingham Palace from Covent?
- 3 Is Covent Garden expensive?
- 4 How far is Camden from Covent Garden?
- 5 How far is Covent Garden from Harrods?
- 6 What is Covent Garden famous for?
- 7 What areas of London should tourists avoid?
- 8 What are the bad parts of London?
- 9 Is Covent Garden Safe?
Is Covent Garden a nice place to live?
I lived in Covent Garden the first 10 months I lived in London and loved. It is an amazing place to live when you first move here because you’re so close to everything. The area is very safe and never came across a single pickpocket.
How far is Buckingham Palace from Covent?
Route distance: Approx. 4.5 miles.
Is Covent Garden expensive?
Cost of living in Covent Garden London Unsurprisingly prices are reasonably high here, but it’s still slightly cheaper to rent in Covent Garden than in neighbouring nightlife and restaurant hub Soho, and more expensive than Fitzrovia and Bloomsbury.
How far is Camden from Covent Garden?
The distance between Covent Garden and Camden Town is 2 miles.
How far is Covent Garden from Harrods?
The distance between Covent Garden and Harrods is 2 miles.
What is Covent Garden famous for?
Covent Garden is a district in London, on the eastern fringes of the West End, between St Martin’s Lane and Drury Lane. It is associated with the former fruit-and-vegetable market in the central square, now a popular shopping and tourist site, and with the Royal Opera House, itself known as “Covent Garden”.
What areas of London should tourists avoid?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous London Boroughs (Updated for 2019)
- 10) Hackney. The London Borough of Hackney is an area of Inner London which spans parts of East London and North London.
- 9) Croydon. Croydon is a South London borough located just over nine miles from Charing Cross.
- 8) Brent.
- 7) Haringey.
- 6) Tower Hamlets.
- 5) Lambeth.
- 4) Southwark.
- 3) Camden.
What are the bad parts of London?
According to Churchill Security, the most dangerous areas in London are:
- Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
Is Covent Garden Safe?
Policing & Safety Covent Garden is generally a very safe place. Our residents feel secure walking our streets at night in a way that people might not elsewhere, and break-ins are relatively rare. But a lot of criminal activity does take place here that, while it rarely harms local people, can make life unpleasant.