- 1 Are Vue cinemas reopening?
- 2 Is Vue cheaper on Monday?
- 3 How do you get 2 for 1 cinema tickets at Vue?
- 4 Do you need ID for a 15 film Vue?
- 5 How much are VUE tickets?
- 6 Do you have to wear a mask in the cinema?
- 7 Is Vue Cinema 3.99 on Mondays?
- 8 What is the cheapest day to go to the cinema?
- 9 Does Vue do NHS discount?
- 10 How do I get a discount at Vue Cinema?
- 11 Can you take your own food into the Vue cinema?
- 12 Can you use two meerkat codes at once?
- 13 Can a 13 year old see a 15 film with parents?
- 14 Can I take my 14 year old to see a 15 film?
- 15 Do they ask for ID at the movies?
Are Vue cinemas reopening?
Among the cinema chains, Cineworld announced July 31 as the opening date for their venues while Vue pushed their reopening to August 7.
Is Vue cheaper on Monday?
Vue is offering a “Super Monday ” discount and it means you can get tickets for as little as £3.99 every Monday. It’s a solid discount, considering adult tickets at Vue range from £9.99 to £11.49, according to Movie Theater Prices.
How do you get 2 for 1 cinema tickets at Vue?
Grab 2 for 1 Vue Cinema tickets with Meerkat memberships. With the Meerkat memberships, you get 2 movie tickets for the price of 1 every Tuesday and Wednesday for a full year at Vue.
Do you need ID for a 15 film Vue?
To get into a 12A or 15 rated movie at Vue you are required to take photo ID. The only photo ID that 12- 15 year olds are likely to have is a passport not a driving licence as noted on Vue website.
How much are VUE tickets?
Vue Cinema Prices
|Children (2-12 years)||£6.79 – £7.79|
|Teen (13-18)||£7.29 – £8.29|
|Student (with valid ID)||£7.79 – £8.79|
|Adult (19+)||£8.79 – £9.99|
Do you have to wear a mask in the cinema?
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN UNLESS EATING AND DRINKING All customers are required to wear a face covering during their visit, although you are able to remove this to consume food and drink.
Is Vue Cinema 3.99 on Mondays?
Vue have a great new offer ‘Super Mondays ‘ where all films (excluding event cinema, last chance to see and special showings) are only £ 3.99 a ticket for anyone every Monday! On Super Mondays, you can enjoy big screen entertainment at your local Vue for a discounted price.
What is the cheapest day to go to the cinema?
The cheapest days to go are always Monday to Thursday. Most cinemas have lower prices on these days, and cheaper still before 5pm.
Does Vue do NHS discount?
Members of Blue Light Card can save on ODEON Adult and Child tickets 2D tickets, Cineworld Adult and Child 2D tickets and VUE 2D tickets. Both are excellent value for money through Blue Light Card, saving members up to 40% on buying it directly from ODEON and Cineworld.
How do I get a discount at Vue Cinema?
5 Top Vue Cinema Discount Codes for April 2021
- Watch Your Move in IMAX – Book Now at Vue Cinema. Get Deal.
- Grab a Cinema Ticket with Vitality Health and Life Insurance at Vue Cinema. Get Deal.
- Mini Mornings Tickets from £2.49 at Vue Cinema.
- At Vue Cinema Discover Gift Cards from Only £10.
- Check Out 2 for the Price of 1 Deal on Meerkat Movies Bookings at Vue Cinema.
Can you take your own food into the Vue cinema?
You can take your own cold snacks and non-alcoholic drinks into Vue cinema, but not hot food or alcohol. “ We ask guests not to bring in their own hot food or alcohol to ensure the best big screen experience for everyone.
Can you use two meerkat codes at once?
Once you ‘ve registered you will be able to get 2 -for-1 cinema tickets via your account each week. You can only have one Meerkat Movies membership activated against your account at any one time.
Can a 13 year old see a 15 film with parents?
Nope, as Kindred said, this only applies to 12A ratings.
Can I take my 14 year old to see a 15 film?
Responsibility for allowing under-12s to view lies with the accompanying or supervising adult. ( 15 ) 15 No-one younger than 15 may see a ’15 ‘ film in a cinema.
Do they ask for ID at the movies?
If you don’t have an ID, he will either give you a ticket to a non-R movie, or refund your ticket. He will lose his job if he allows you in. If he forgets to ask your ID, then the greeter will ask for your ID.