- 1 Which London borough is Shepherds Bush in?
- 2 Which council is Shepherds Bush?
- 3 Is Shepherd Bush a nice area?
- 4 How far is Shepherds Bush from central London?
- 5 Is Hammersmith a posh area?
- 6 Is Hammersmith a wealthy area?
- 7 What does Lbhf mean?
- 8 What tier is Westfield?
- 9 Which borough is Acton in?
- 10 Is Shepherds Bush Rough?
- 11 Is Shepherds Bush a dodgy?
- 12 What is White City like to live in?
- 13 How do I get to Westfield Shepherds Bush?
- 14 How far is Shepherds Bush from Stratford?
- 15 What zone is Stratford?
Which London borough is Shepherds Bush in?
Shepherd’s Bush (also Shepherds Bush) is an area of west London in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, situated 4.9 miles (7.9 km) west of Charing Cross.
Which council is Shepherds Bush?
|• Charing Cross||4.9 mi (7.9 km) E|
|London borough||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Ceremonial county||Greater London|
Is Shepherd Bush a nice area?
Is Shepherd’s Bush a Nice Area to Live? “Rugged charm” perfectly sums up Shepherd’s Bush. Outside of the music venues and shopping centre, Shepherd’s Bush is fairly quiet, and there are a number of stunning parks within walking distance.
How far is Shepherds Bush from central London?
What is the distance between London and Shepherd’s Bush? The distance between London and Shepherd’s Bush is 4 miles.
Is Hammersmith a posh area?
The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham is the fourth most expensive borough in London after City of Westminster, Royal Borough of Kensington and Camden so property in Hammersmith may not be cheap, although prices do become fairer towards some areas of Shepherd’s Bush and North Fulham.
Is Hammersmith a wealthy area?
(mid-2019 est.) The local council is Hammersmith and Fulham London Borough Council. The borough is amongst the four most expensive boroughs for residential properties in the United Kingdom, along with Kensington and Chelsea, the City of Westminster and Camden.
What does Lbhf mean?
LBHF | London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham | LBHF.
What tier is Westfield?
Shopping chaos at Westfield Stratford ahead of London and South East entering Tier 4.
Which borough is Acton in?
Acton is a district of west London, located in the London Borough of Ealing.
Is Shepherds Bush Rough?
Home to London’s Westfield shopping centre, Shepherd’s Bush is a predominantly residential zone with the largest urban shopping area in Europe in the middle. Despite it being a bit rough around the edges, it is a safe and desirable part of London to live in.
Is Shepherds Bush a dodgy?
Shepherd’s Bush Green had the highest number of reported crimes in July, with the vast majority being different types of theft, violent and sexual offences and antisocial behaviour offences.
What is White City like to live in?
White City is a little bit more run down than some of the areas that surround it, but it is still a great place to live. It’s home to many people who are just moving to London since you’re able to get shorter rental agreements and cheaper prices.
How do I get to Westfield Shepherds Bush?
TUBE & RAIL
- UNDERGROUND. Four Underground stations provide easy access to the centre, a few minutes walk away.
- CENTRAL LINE. Shepherd’s Bush.
- HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE. Wood Lane.
- NEARBY ROUTES.
- White City Bus Station: 31, 49, 148, 207, 237, 260, 607 and C1.
- Shepherd’s Bush: 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207.
How far is Shepherds Bush from Stratford?
The distance between Shepherd’s Bush and Stratford (London) is 10 miles.
What zone is Stratford?
|Number of platforms||19 (17 in use)|
|Fare zone||2 and 3|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|