- 1 What council does Burnham on Crouch come under?
- 2 What county is Burnham on Crouch?
- 3 Is Burnham on Crouch a nice place to live?
- 4 How far is Maldon from Burnham on Crouch?
- 5 Where is Essex County Council based?
- 6 What borough is Maldon in?
- 7 Does Burnham-on-Crouch have a beach?
- 8 How many people live in Burnham-on-Crouch?
- 9 How far is Burnham-on-Crouch from Southend on Sea?
- 10 Is Brentwood a rough area?
- 11 Where should I live in Essex?
- 12 Is Maldon a safe place to live?
What council does Burnham on Crouch come under?
Essex County Council – Burnham on Crouch Town Council.
What county is Burnham on Crouch?
Burnham-on-Crouch, town (parish), Maldon district, administrative and historic county of Essex, eastern England. The town lies on the left bank of the River Crouch, 5 miles (8 km) inland from the North Sea.
Is Burnham on Crouch a nice place to live?
Burnham -on- Crouch primary is “good”, “effective and improving” according to Ofsted; St Mary’s CofE primary is “satisfactory”, but has “some good features”. The town’s secondary, St Peter’s high school, is “satisfactory”.
How far is Maldon from Burnham on Crouch?
The distance between Burnham-on-Crouch and Maldon is 9 miles. The road distance is 12.1 miles.
Where is Essex County Council based?
The council meets at County Hall in the centre of Chelmsford. It is a member of the East of England Local Government Association.
What borough is Maldon in?
It covered the municipal borough of Maldon and urban district of Burnham-on-Crouch along with Maldon Rural District. As of 2017, the district had an estimated population of 63,975.
|Incorporated||1 April 1974|
Does Burnham-on-Crouch have a beach?
Burnham-on-Crouch beach is a sandy beach, accessible from the sea wall at low tide at the Riverside Park end of the beach. The River Crouch is tidal and subject to strong currents, so swimming off the beach is not recommended except for very strong swimmers.
How many people live in Burnham-on-Crouch?
|Population||7,671 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference||TQ948959|
How far is Burnham-on-Crouch from Southend on Sea?
What is the distance between Burnham-on-Crouch and Southend Victoria? The distance between Burnham-on-Crouch and Southend Victoria is 8 miles.
Is Brentwood a rough area?
There is plenty of green space and some lovely historic features in the town centre, with newer housing making up most of the suburbs. Brentwood is a very safe place to live, with few hazards and little crime.
Where should I live in Essex?
What is the best area to live in Essex
- North Essex (Colchester, Clacton, Harwich, Manningtree, Frinton, Halstead) 52%
- South Essex (Basildon, Southend, Leigh, Canvey, Wickford) 17%
- Mid Essex (Chelmsford, Braintree, Maldon, Witham) 28%
- West Essex (Harlow, Epping) 4%
Is Maldon a safe place to live?
An Essex town has been ranked the fifth best place to live in the UK in terms of quality of life, according to new data. Maldon made the top ten of Halifax’s 2020 Quality of Life Rankings released yesterday (Friday, January 31), coming in at number five.