- 1 Is Sutton on Sea a nice place to live?
- 2 What shops are in Sutton on Sea?
- 3 How far is it from Sutton on Sea to Mablethorpe?
- 4 Are dogs allowed on Sutton on Sea beach?
- 5 How far is Sutton on Sea from Skegness?
- 6 How far is Sutton on Sea from Nottingham?
- 7 Is mablethorpe a safe place to live?
- 8 How long is Mablethorpe beach?
- 9 Can I take my dog on Mablethorpe beach?
- 10 Are dogs allowed on Sandilands Beach?
- 11 Can dogs go on Anderby Creek beach?
Is Sutton on Sea a nice place to live?
Sutton on Sea is the ideal destination for families and couples looking to explore the East Coast and Lincolnshire Wolds away from the bright lights and attractions of the nearby resorts. The village has a good range of independent shops and is a popular place to retire to after a busy life.
What shops are in Sutton on Sea?
- Sutton on Sea. Squire Furnishing.
- Bennetts Butchers. We are a high class family butchers, based in the sunny seaside town of Sutton-on-Sea on the east coast of Lincolnshire.
- Sutton-on-Sea. Excelsior Interiors & Crafts.
- Huttoft. Farmer Brown’s Ice Cream.
- Knicks Knacks Antiques.
- Lammimans Newsagents.
- Sutton on Sea.
How far is it from Sutton on Sea to Mablethorpe?
How far is it from Sutton -on- Sea to Mablethorpe? The distance between Sutton -on- Sea and Mablethorpe is 2 miles.
Are dogs allowed on Sutton on Sea beach?
Sutton on Sea Like with Skegness, dogs are allowed on the section of beach which is away from the main centre and attractions. Dogs are welcome on the beach in Sutton on Sea from the Promenade to The Pullover, in the Furlong Road area.
How far is Sutton on Sea from Skegness?
The distance between Skegness and Sutton-on-Sea is 12 miles. The road distance is 15.1 miles.
How far is Sutton on Sea from Nottingham?
The distance between Nottingham and Sutton-on-Sea is 65 miles.
Is mablethorpe a safe place to live?
Councillor Palmer, who is a former Lincolnshire county councillor, said: “Yes it is a safe place to live. We want to offer reassurance that Mablethorpe is safer than a lot of areas and you cannot guard against something like that happening. Mablethorpe doesn’t have a murder reputation and this could happen anywhere.
How long is Mablethorpe beach?
Wonderful soft golden sand stretches for miles in both directions on our beautiful, Blue Flag Award winning beach. Stay around the town centre for the fairground, cafes, fish and chips, crazy golf, donkey rides and everything you’d expect in a traditional seaside holiday resort.
Can I take my dog on Mablethorpe beach?
Mablethorpe North beach is dog friendly and is to the left of the promenade and has so much space and even a sand train too. The other larger seaside resorts of Skegness and Sutton on Sea also have dog friendly beaches available all year round.
Are dogs allowed on Sandilands Beach?
Gorgeous stretch of sandy beach. Dogs allowed all year round.
Can dogs go on Anderby Creek beach?
Anderby creek is a lovely, quiet beach. There is a free car park, although part of it has a height barrier. It is dog friendly all year round on part of the beach. Walk down the access ramp and turn left and its 365 days of dog friendly walking.