- 1 Can you buy Liverpool tickets on match day?
- 2 Where can I park on Anfield on match day?
- 3 How do I get to Anfield by train?
- 4 How do I get to Anfield by bus?
- 5 Is it hard to get Liverpool tickets?
- 6 How do I get tickets for a Liverpool match?
- 7 Where do you park when visiting Anfield?
- 8 How far is Anfield from train station?
- 9 How much is a taxi from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield?
- 10 How far is Anfield from City Centre?
- 11 How do I get from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield?
Can you buy Liverpool tickets on match day?
Tickets for Liverpool matches can be purchased across a number of sales channels, subject to the specific selling details advertised for each individual match. For the majority of games demand for tickets significantly exceeds supply, with most fixtures selling out well in advance of the actual day of the game.
Where can I park on Anfield on match day?
If you are visiting Anfield, you can park in the Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand car park. The entrance is on Walton Breck Road, L4 0RE. Parking here is free of charge and the area is manned by members of our security staff. All vehicles will be searched at the entrance to the car park.
How do I get to Anfield by train?
Getting to Anfield by train Liverpool’s main railway station is Lime Street, which is about two miles away from the stadium. It is about a 40-minute walk to Anfield from Lime Street and we recommend stopping at May Duncans for a drink on the way.
How do I get to Anfield by bus?
Catch the bus to Anfield this season
- Fans can catch the 917 express bus service which will run direct from Liverpool city centre (St John’s Lane) to Anfield every 10 minutes.
- From Liverpool city centre, fans can also take the 26 or 27 from Liverpool ONE bus station, or the 17 from Queen Square bus station directly to the ground.
Is it hard to get Liverpool tickets?
Getting tickets can be difficult, however it always depends on the game. This season we have seen an unprecedented demand for all Liverpool games, both home and away. Our advice would be to purchase a Liverpool ticket membership and try to purchase them 4 weeks before the game when they become available.
How do I get tickets for a Liverpool match?
About Liverpool Tickets
- Select the match you want to attend and click ‘View Tickets ‘.
- Select the area you would like to sit within the stadium on the right-hand side.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase.
- Click on the green ‘Buy’ button.
- Complete the order form using your personal details.
Where do you park when visiting Anfield?
Parking. If you are visiting for a Stadium Tour you can park in Stanley Park car park which is located on the corner of Utting Avenue and Priory Road. Please be aware that spaces are limited and available on a first come first served basis. We advise all fans to park in official manned car parks only.
How far is Anfield from train station?
Lime Street Railway Station is Liverpool’s mainline station for regional and national journeys. It is two miles from Anfield.
How much is a taxi from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield?
The quickest way to get from Liverpool One to Anfield is to taxi which costs £8 – £10 and takes 7 min.
How far is Anfield from City Centre?
Anfield is about 3 miles from the city centre and only a cheap taxi ride away aswell as plenty of buses.
How do I get from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield?
Here are the quickest and most convenient ways to travel to Anfield this season.
- Bus. Fans can catch the 917 express bus service, which will run direct from Liverpool city centre to Anfield every 10 minutes.
- Rail. Lime Street Station is two miles from Anfield.
- Arrive early.