- 1 What is the best primary school in Hackney?
- 2 What is the best school in Hackney?
- 3 How many primary schools are there in Greater London?
- 4 Which London borough has the best primary schools?
- 5 What is the best secondary school in London?
- 6 What is the best secondary school in Islington?
- 7 What is the largest secondary school in the UK?
- 8 What are the top schools in the UK?
- 9 What do they call high school in England?
- 10 Where are the best state schools in the UK?
- 11 Where are the best state schools in London?
- 12 Which borough has the most grammar schools?
What is the best primary school in Hackney?
The Best Primary Schools Near Hackney Central
|Holmleigh Primary School Dunsmure Road, London, N16 5PU||Outstanding||3-11|
|Orchard Primary School Holcroft Road, Hackney, London, E9 7BB||Outstanding||3-11|
|St John’s Highbury Vale CofE Primary School Conewood Street, London, N5 1DL||Outstanding||4-11|
What is the best school in Hackney?
Best schools in Hackney
- 1st place. Mossbourne Community Academy. See Full Review. Stage. Secondary. 1343. 11 – 18. Mixed. Academy sponsor led mainstream.
- 2nd place. Clapton Girls’ Academy. See Full Review. Stage. Secondary. 1185. 11 – 19. Girls.
- 3rd place. Cardinal Pole Catholic School. See Full Review. Stage. Secondary. 993. 11 – 19. Mixed.
How many primary schools are there in Greater London?
Of these, 3,714 are nurseries or early-learning centres, 20,832 are primary schools, 19 are middle schools and 4,188 are secondary schools. There are 2,408 independent schools, 1,257 special schools and 352 pupil referral units (PRUs).
Which London borough has the best primary schools?
Leading the way is the borough of Harrow, where 38% of schools have been rated outstanding. This equates to 30 out of the 78 primary schools in the borough. In terms of the physical number of ‘outstanding’ schools in the borough, Southwark actually comes out on top with 31 achieving the top grade.
What is the best secondary school in London?
The best secondary state schools in London
- Mossbourne Community Academy – Lower Clapton.
- Woodford County High School – Woodford Green.
- Wallington County Grammar School – Wallington.
- Queen Elizabeth’s School – Barnet.
- Wilson’s School – Wallington.
- Wembley High Technology College – North Wembley.
What is the best secondary school in Islington?
Secondary schools in Highbury and Islington The top ranked schools in Highbury and Islington are North Bridge House Senior Canonbury, Highbury Fields School and Central Foundation Boys’ School. These are closely followed by other institutions such as City of London Academy Islington and St Mary Magdalene Academy.
What is the largest secondary school in the UK?
|Exmouth Community College|
|Website||http://www.exmouthcollege.devon.sch. uk /|
What are the top schools in the UK?
Here are the best global universities in the United Kingdom
- University of Oxford.
- University of Cambridge.
- University College London.
- Imperial College London.
- University of Edinburgh.
- King’s College London.
- University of Manchester.
- University of Bristol.
What do they call high school in England?
The first thing to note is that in most parts of the UK, high school is referred to as secondary school. The term high school is more frequently used in Scotland, which is where the term originates.
Where are the best state schools in the UK?
Top 10 UK State Secondary Schools 2019
- 7 – Reading School, Reading, Berkshire.
- 6 – St Olave’s Grammar School, Orpington.
- 5 – The Tiffin Girl’s School, Kingston upon Thames.
- 4 – Pate’s Grammar School, Cheltenham.
- 3 – The Henrietta Barnett School, Hampshire.
- 2 – Wilson’s School, Wallington.
- 1 – Queen Elizabeth’s School, Barnet.
Where are the best state schools in London?
Here’s a list of ten of the very best:
- Queen Elizabeeth’s School (Barnet)
- Wilson’s School (Sutton)
- Henrietta Barnett School (Barnet)
- Tiffin Girls’ School (Kingston upon Thames)
- St Olave’s and St Saviour’s Grammar School (Bromley)
- Tiffin School (Kingston upon Thames)
- Sutton Grammar for Boys (Sutton)
Which borough has the most grammar schools?
The most pro-grammar school area of the country – the London borough of Bexley – has four grammar schools.