- 1 How do I get from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield Stadium?
- 2 How much is a taxi from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield?
- 3 How far is Liverpool Station from Anfield?
- 4 How much is a Liverpool home ticket?
- 5 What buses go to Anfield Stadium?
- 6 Is there Uber in Liverpool?
- 7 How much will a taxi cost UK?
- 8 Is Liverpool stadium tour open?
- 9 Which is the main train station in Liverpool?
- 10 Is it hard to get Liverpool tickets?
- 11 Can you buy Liverpool tickets without being a member?
- 12 How much is Liverpool worth 2020?
How do I get from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield Stadium?
Here are the quickest and most convenient ways to travel to Anfield this season.
- Bus. Fans can catch the 917 express bus service, which will run direct from Liverpool city centre to Anfield every 10 minutes.
- Rail. Lime Street Station is two miles from Anfield.
- Arrive early.
How much is a taxi from Liverpool City Centre to Anfield?
The quickest way to get from Liverpool One to Anfield is to taxi which costs £8 – £10 and takes 7 min.
How far is Liverpool Station from Anfield?
The distance between Liverpool Central Station and Anfield is 2 miles.
How much is a Liverpool home ticket?
The club says a minimum of 10,000 tickets for every home game go to members. Membership costs £35.99 for UK-based fans, £39.99 for those based in Europe and £43.00 for the rest of the world.
What buses go to Anfield Stadium?
Catch the bus to Anfield this season
- Fans can catch the 917 express bus service which will run direct from Liverpool city centre (St John’s Lane) to Anfield every 10 minutes.
- From Liverpool city centre, fans can also take the 26 or 27 from Liverpool ONE bus station, or the 17 from Queen Square bus station directly to the ground.
Is there Uber in Liverpool?
Uber is a Taxi service providing safe, reliable and affordable travel around Liverpool City Region.
How much will a taxi cost UK?
Class A and B taxi fares
|Distance||Rate 1 Monday to Friday (6.00 am to 8.00 pm)||Rate 3 Friday 8.00 pm to Monday 6.00 am, and on set days*|
|Initial charge (0.5 miles)||£3.00||£4.20|
|Every additional mile||£1.60||£1.60|
Is Liverpool stadium tour open?
The LFC Stadium Tour & Museum will reopen on Friday 16th April 2021.
Which is the main train station in Liverpool?
Liverpool Lime Street is a terminus railway station and the main station serving the city centre of Liverpool.
Is it hard to get Liverpool tickets?
Getting tickets can be difficult, however it always depends on the game. This season we have seen an unprecedented demand for all Liverpool games, both home and away. Our advice would be to purchase a Liverpool ticket membership and try to purchase them 4 weeks before the game when they become available.
Can you buy Liverpool tickets without being a member?
In order to purchase tickets for Liverpool games, you first have to be a member which costs around £25 each. Liverpool FC operates a loyalty scheme so for Category A games to get tickets members have to have attended 12-13 games the season before.
How much is Liverpool worth 2020?
Liverpool have been valued at more than one BILLION pounds in a study into football’s richest football brands. The Reds are said to be worth £1.02bn, which places them sixth in a report compiled by Brand Finance, the world’s leading independent brand valuation consultancy.