- 1 What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
- 2 What days does borough market open?
- 3 Do you need cash for Borough market?
- 4 How do I get from Kings Cross to Borough Market?
- 5 What should I buy at Borough Market?
- 6 Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
- 7 Why is Borough Market closed on Sunday?
- 8 What is there to eat at Borough Market?
- 9 What tube station is Borough Market?
- 10 What stalls are at Borough Market?
What is the best day to go to Borough Market?
The best time to visit is between 10am to midday Wednesday to Friday; and 8am to midday on Saturday. Yes, Saturdays are the liveliest, but also the most crowded. Alternatively, go at around 4pm.
What days does borough market open?
When is Borough Market open? We are open Monday to Saturday, closed on Sundays and some public holidays.
Do you need cash for Borough market?
over a year ago. Mostly cash but there are plenty of ATM’s around the market. It’s quicker and easier to just use cash, as most places have long lines waiting for food. You will be better off just using cash.
How do I get from Kings Cross to Borough Market?
The best way to get from London Kings Cross Station to Borough Market is to train which takes 27 min and costs £2 – £4. Alternatively, you can line 17 bus, which costs £2 and takes 32 min.
What should I buy at Borough Market?
16 reasons to visit the Borough Markets of London
- Fresh produce.
- Duck confit.
Is Borough Market open during lockdown?
Borough Market remains open as an essential retailer, with social distancing measures in place.
Why is Borough Market closed on Sunday?
It is pretty much closed during the week! Re Sundays, presumably it’s a licensing issue, though also the difficulties of Sunday travel for some traders might be a factor.
What is there to eat at Borough Market?
Best Street Food in Borough Market
- Roast Hog. The roast pork sandwiches at Roast Hog start out with a whole hot on the spit (Photo by Savored Journeys)
- Nana Fanny’s. Nana Fanny’s falafel wraps are a nice light option (photo by Savored Journeys)
- Soul Food.
- Bread Ahead.
- Hobbs Meat Roast.
What tube station is Borough Market?
The nearest stations are London Bridge, Borough and Southwark. The nearest station is London Bridge, which is about a four-minute walk away. You can reach Borough Market via routes 43, 141, 149 and 521.
What stalls are at Borough Market?
- Alpine Deli. Charcuterie from South Tyrol.
- Alsop & Walker. Cheeses from East Sussex.
- Applebee’s Fish. Fishmongers and cafe.
- Applebee’s Fishbox. Grilled seafood tortillas, skewers and kebabs.
- Arabica Bar & Kitchen. Middle Eastern meze and Levantine-inspired cocktails.
- Arabica To Go.
- Artisan du Chocolat.
- Artisan Foods.