- 1 What shops are in Brent Cross?
- 2 Is Brent Cross closing down?
- 3 How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
- 4 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 5 What tier is Brent Cross?
- 6 Who owns Brent Cross?
- 7 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 8 Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
- 9 What borough is Brent Cross in?
- 10 How do I get to Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 11 Is parking at Brent Cross free?
- 12 Where can I park in London for free?
What shops are in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
Is Brent Cross closing down?
Plans to open a further 10 on July 13 were announced today – but branches in Watford and Brent Cross are not on this new list and the stores remain closed. One of these 10 reopening is the intu-owned Trafford Centre in Manchester, despite intu going into administration last week.
How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
The distance between Brent Cross Station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is 2275 feet. How do I travel from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car? The best way to get from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car is to line 112 bus which takes 4 min and costs £2.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
What tier is Brent Cross?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4.
Who owns Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a large shopping centre in Hendon, north London, owned by Hammerson and Standard Life Aberdeen.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre Masks are mandatory throughout the shopping centre, including in stores, unless exempt and there are hand sanitizer stations available. They are also restricting how many people can enter Brent Cross Shopping Centre and individual stores at any one time.
What borough is Brent Cross in?
Brent Cross is originally the name of crossroads that today forms an interchange and a major place for road traffic in the London Borough of Barnet, England.
How do I get to Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
The nearest stations to Brent Cross Shopping Centre are:
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C) is 18 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road, Brent Cross is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Etheridge Road (M) is 321 meters away, 6 min walk.
- North Circular Road (H) is 361 meters away, 6 min walk.
Is parking at Brent Cross free?
Brent Cross is London’s only shopping centre offering FREE customer parking all year round, so you can relax and enjoy the shopping and dining experience in style, without worrying about your ticket running out or how high the parking charges will be.
Where can I park in London for free?
Battersea Park and Queenstown Road area
- Battersea Park Road (part of)
- Culvert Road.
- Anerly Street.
- Blondel Street.
- Rowditch lane.
- London Stone Business Estate.
- Strasburg Road.