- 1 What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
- 2 How far is Brent Cross tube station from the shopping Centre?
- 3 How far is Brent Cross from central London?
- 4 Is Watford Junction a tube station?
- 5 Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
- 6 What shops are there at Brent Cross?
- 7 Is Brent a nice place to live?
- 8 How much is train from Watford to London?
- 9 Can you get the tube from Watford to London?
- 10 Can I use Oyster to Watford Junction?
What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
Brent Cross is a London Underground station located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. The station is a Grade II listed building. The station is on the Edgware branch of the Northern line, between Hendon Central and Golders Green stations, and in Travelcard Zone 3.
How far is Brent Cross tube station from the shopping Centre?
The nearest stations to Brent Cross Shopping Centre are: Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C) is 18 meters away, 2 min walk. Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road, Brent Cross is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
How far is Brent Cross from central London?
The distance between Brent Cross and London is 6 miles.
Is Watford Junction a tube station?
Watford tube station is the terminus of a Metropolitan line branch line in the north-western part of London Underground in Zone 7. The station opened in 1925.
Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
” Brent Cross ” was originally the name of a crossroads in the vicinity of the current Brent Cross Flyover. Previously the area had been known as Renters Farm, a name dating from 1309, and it remained largely farmland until the nineteenth century.
What shops are there at Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
Is Brent a nice place to live?
He told the Standard: ” Brent is a borough full of creativity, energy and potential. With food, fashion, music and arts from all over the world, we are one of the best places to live in London. Leafy Richmond-upon-Thames was named the happiest place in London and ranked eighth on the list.
How much is train from Watford to London?
How much is a train ticket from Watford to London by train? Catch the train from Watford to London from just £10.80 one-way when you book in advance.
Can you get the tube from Watford to London?
Train from Watford High Street to London Euston Comprised of 11 lines and 270 stations, the London Underground (known to locals as the Tube ) is the most popular way to navigate the English capital, including to/from Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly Line.
Can I use Oyster to Watford Junction?
If you have an Oyster Card, the default transport pass in London, you can use that to pay for the fare to Watford Junction. If you have a Travelcard it is very unlikely you have bought a Travelcard to include the Watford Junction travel zone, the majority of leisure visitors will only have a zone 1-2 Travelcard.