- 1 Is Brent Cross closing down?
- 2 Is Brent Cross Open in Tier 4?
- 3 Who owns Brent Cross?
- 4 Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
- 5 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 6 What shops are in Brent Cross?
- 7 What borough is Brent Cross in?
- 8 When did Brent Cross open?
- 9 How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
- 10 Is Brent Cross open on Boxing Day?
Is Brent Cross closing down?
Plans to open a further 10 on July 13 were announced today – but branches in Watford and Brent Cross are not on this new list and the stores remain closed. One of these 10 reopening is the intu-owned Trafford Centre in Manchester, despite intu going into administration last week.
Is Brent Cross Open in Tier 4?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4. This means our food retailers are open for takeaway and delivery only. Please check individual stores for opening times before visiting.
Who owns Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a large shopping centre in Hendon, north London, owned by Hammerson and Standard Life Aberdeen.
Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre Masks are mandatory throughout the shopping centre, including in stores, unless exempt and there are hand sanitizer stations available. They are also restricting how many people can enter Brent Cross Shopping Centre and individual stores at any one time.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
What shops are in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
What borough is Brent Cross in?
Brent Cross is originally the name of crossroads that today forms an interchange and a major place for road traffic in the London Borough of Barnet, England.
When did Brent Cross open?
Brent Cross was the first large enclosed shopping centre to be built in the UK and it set a new standard for destination shopping. When it first opened in 1976, everyone was sure it wouldn’t last!
How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
The distance between Brent Cross Station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is 2275 feet. How do I travel from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car? The best way to get from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car is to line 112 bus which takes 4 min and costs £2.
Is Brent Cross open on Boxing Day?
Opening times: Brent Cross will be open from 11am every Sunday in December although many bigger stores will open from 12pm. The centre will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Opening hours are back to normal after Tuesday January 2.