- 1 How do I get to Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 2 What line is Brent Cross tube station?
- 3 How far is Brent Cross from central London?
- 4 Is Brent Cross closing down?
- 5 What shops are in Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 6 What tier is Brent Cross?
- 7 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 8 Is Brent a nice place to live?
- 9 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 10 Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
- 11 Who owns Brent Cross?
How do I get to Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
The nearest stations to Brent Cross Shopping Centre are:
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C) is 18 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road, Brent Cross is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Etheridge Road (M) is 321 meters away, 6 min walk.
- North Circular Road (H) is 361 meters away, 6 min walk.
What line is Brent Cross tube station?
Brent Cross is a London Underground station located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. The station is a Grade II listed building. The station is on the Edgware branch of the Northern line, between Hendon Central and Golders Green stations, and in Travelcard Zone 3.
How far is Brent Cross from central London?
The distance between Brent Cross and London is 6 miles.
Is Brent Cross closing down?
Plans to open a further 10 on July 13 were announced today – but branches in Watford and Brent Cross are not on this new list and the stores remain closed. One of these 10 reopening is the intu-owned Trafford Centre in Manchester, despite intu going into administration last week.
What shops are in Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- Marks & Spencer.
- John Lewis & Partners.
What tier is Brent Cross?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
Is Brent a nice place to live?
He told the Standard: ” Brent is a borough full of creativity, energy and potential. With food, fashion, music and arts from all over the world, we are one of the best places to live in London. Leafy Richmond-upon-Thames was named the happiest place in London and ranked eighth on the list.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre Masks are mandatory throughout the shopping centre, including in stores, unless exempt and there are hand sanitizer stations available. They are also restricting how many people can enter Brent Cross Shopping Centre and individual stores at any one time.
Who owns Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a large shopping centre in Hendon, north London, owned by Hammerson and Standard Life Aberdeen.