- 1 Who built Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 2 Is Brent Cross closing down?
- 3 What tier is Brent Cross?
- 4 Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
- 5 What shops are there at Brent Cross?
- 6 How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
- 7 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 8 Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
- 9 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 10 When did Brent Cross open?
- 11 Is Brent Cross open on Boxing Day?
- 12 Is parking at Brent Cross free?
Who built Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre was built by Hammerson and opened on 2 March 1976. It was the country’s first out-of- town and American-style indoor shopping centre in the country, with its construction taking 19 years to complete at a cost of £20 million.
Is Brent Cross closing down?
Plans to open a further 10 on July 13 were announced today – but branches in Watford and Brent Cross are not on this new list and the stores remain closed. One of these 10 reopening is the intu-owned Trafford Centre in Manchester, despite intu going into administration last week.
What tier is Brent Cross?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4.
Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
” Brent Cross ” was originally the name of a crossroads in the vicinity of the current Brent Cross Flyover. Previously the area had been known as Renters Farm, a name dating from 1309, and it remained largely farmland until the nineteenth century.
What shops are there at Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
The distance between Brent Cross Station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is 2275 feet. How do I travel from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car? The best way to get from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car is to line 112 bus which takes 4 min and costs £2.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre Masks are mandatory throughout the shopping centre, including in stores, unless exempt and there are hand sanitizer stations available. They are also restricting how many people can enter Brent Cross Shopping Centre and individual stores at any one time.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
When did Brent Cross open?
Brent Cross was the first large enclosed shopping centre to be built in the UK and it set a new standard for destination shopping. When it first opened in 1976, everyone was sure it wouldn’t last!
Is Brent Cross open on Boxing Day?
Opening times: Brent Cross will be open from 11am every Sunday in December although many bigger stores will open from 12pm. The centre will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Opening hours are back to normal after Tuesday January 2.
Is parking at Brent Cross free?
Brent Cross is London’s only shopping centre offering FREE customer parking all year round, so you can relax and enjoy the shopping and dining experience in style, without worrying about your ticket running out or how high the parking charges will be.