- 1 What shops are in Brent Cross?
- 2 Is Brent Cross open during lockdown?
- 3 Is Brent Cross Open Tier 4?
- 4 How many shops are there in Brent Cross?
- 5 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 6 How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
- 7 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 8 Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
- 9 What borough is Brent Cross in?
- 10 Is Brent Cross open on Boxing Day?
- 11 Is Tesco open Easter Sunday?
- 12 When Brent Cross Shopping Centre in London opened it was the first large scale?
What shops are in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
Is Brent Cross open during lockdown?
Shop & Dine We are open and ready to welcome you back! Your favourite stores are now open. All of our social distancing measures are still in place so you can shop and dine safely.
Is Brent Cross Open Tier 4?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4. This means our food retailers are open for takeaway and delivery only. Please check individual stores for opening times before visiting.
How many shops are there in Brent Cross?
In 1994 work started to extend the centre which was completed by 1996, giving it capacity for 120 stores as well as a new multi-storey car park replacing the older one, adding 2,000 extra spaces.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
The distance between Brent Cross Station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is 2275 feet. How do I travel from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car? The best way to get from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car is to line 112 bus which takes 4 min and costs £2.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre Masks are mandatory throughout the shopping centre, including in stores, unless exempt and there are hand sanitizer stations available. They are also restricting how many people can enter Brent Cross Shopping Centre and individual stores at any one time.
What borough is Brent Cross in?
Brent Cross is originally the name of crossroads that today forms an interchange and a major place for road traffic in the London Borough of Barnet, England.
Is Brent Cross open on Boxing Day?
Opening times: Brent Cross will be open from 11am every Sunday in December although many bigger stores will open from 12pm. The centre will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Opening hours are back to normal after Tuesday January 2.
Is Tesco open Easter Sunday?
Tesco Extra, Metro and Superstores will open from 8am to 8pm on Good Friday, and from 6am to 10pm on Easter Saturday. On Easter Sunday, Metro and Superstores will be closed in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and will be open from 8am to 8pm in Scotland.
When Brent Cross Shopping Centre in London opened it was the first large scale?
Brent Cross was the first large enclosed shopping centre to be built in the UK and it set a new standard for destination shopping. When it first opened in 1976, everyone was sure it wouldn’t last!