How do you get to Brent Cross?
The nearest stations to Brent Cross Shopping Centre are:
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C) is 18 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road, Brent Cross is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Etheridge Road (M) is 321 meters away, 6 min walk.
- North Circular Road (H) is 361 meters away, 6 min walk.
What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
Brent Cross is a London Underground station located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. The station is a Grade II listed building. The station is on the Edgware branch of the Northern line, between Hendon Central and Golders Green stations, and in Travelcard Zone 3.
How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
The distance between Brent Cross Station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is 2275 feet. How do I travel from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car? The best way to get from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car is to line 112 bus which takes 4 min and costs £2.
How far is Brent from central London?
The distance between London and Brent is 8 miles. The road distance is 8.5 miles.
What shops are in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
What tier is Brent Cross?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
Is Brent London a safe area?
Safety in Brent Crime levels in Brent have fallen over the years and it sees a relatively low amount of annual crime compared to London averages. Harlesden is the area in the borough with the highest crime levels, while Kenton is the safest area with four times fewer crimes reported than Harlesden in 2016.