- 1 How far is Brent Cross tube station from the shopping Centre?
- 2 What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
- 3 How far is Brent Cross from central London?
- 4 Is Brent Cross closing down?
- 5 Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
- 6 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 7 Is Brent a nice place to live?
- 8 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 9 Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
- 10 What shops are in Brent Cross?
How far is Brent Cross tube station from the shopping Centre?
The nearest stations to Brent Cross Shopping Centre are: Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C) is 18 meters away, 2 min walk. Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road, Brent Cross is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
Brent Cross is a London Underground station located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. The station is a Grade II listed building. The station is on the Edgware branch of the Northern line, between Hendon Central and Golders Green stations, and in Travelcard Zone 3.
How far is Brent Cross from central London?
The distance between Brent Cross and London is 6 miles.
Is Brent Cross closing down?
Plans to open a further 10 on July 13 were announced today – but branches in Watford and Brent Cross are not on this new list and the stores remain closed. One of these 10 reopening is the intu-owned Trafford Centre in Manchester, despite intu going into administration last week.
Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
” Brent Cross ” was originally the name of a crossroads in the vicinity of the current Brent Cross Flyover. Previously the area had been known as Renters Farm, a name dating from 1309, and it remained largely farmland until the nineteenth century.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
Is Brent a nice place to live?
He told the Standard: ” Brent is a borough full of creativity, energy and potential. With food, fashion, music and arts from all over the world, we are one of the best places to live in London. Leafy Richmond-upon-Thames was named the happiest place in London and ranked eighth on the list.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre Masks are mandatory throughout the shopping centre, including in stores, unless exempt and there are hand sanitizer stations available. They are also restricting how many people can enter Brent Cross Shopping Centre and individual stores at any one time.
What shops are in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.