- 1 Which station is best for Wembley Stadium?
- 2 How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
- 3 What line is Brent Cross tube station?
- 4 What Tube line is Wembley on?
- 5 How do I get to Wembley stadium by train?
- 6 Is Wembley safe?
- 7 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 8 How do you get to Brent Cross?
- 9 What shops are there at Brent Cross?
- 10 What zone is Wembley in?
- 11 Which zone is Wembley Central?
- 12 How far is Wembley Stadium from London?
Which station is best for Wembley Stadium?
Our closest tube station, Wembley Park, is a 10 minute walk. It’s in Zone 4 and is on the Metropolitan or Jubilee Lines. Alternatively, you could travel to nearby Wembley Central, it’s a 15-minute walk. This is also in Zone 4 and can be reached via the Bakerloo Line or London Overground lines.
How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
The distance between Brent Cross Station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is 2275 feet. How do I travel from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car? The best way to get from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car is to line 112 bus which takes 4 min and costs £2.
What line is Brent Cross tube station?
Brent Cross is a London Underground station located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. The station is a Grade II listed building. The station is on the Edgware branch of the Northern line, between Hendon Central and Golders Green stations, and in Travelcard Zone 3.
What Tube line is Wembley on?
Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination Wembley Stadium Station is one stop from London Marylebone on Chiltern Railways, and Wembley Central Station is on the London Underground Bakerloo line and London Overground line from Watford Junction to London Euston.
How do I get to Wembley stadium by train?
There are two national rail stations serving the arena: the main station, Wembley Stadium, can be reached from London Marylebone, Gerrards Cross, and High Wycombe, and Wembley Central station’s connections include London Euston, Milton Keynes Central, and Watford Junction, as well as the Bakerloo tube line.
Is Wembley safe?
Wembley is safe enough – though it is a tacky area. Dont flash the cash, use ATMs only inside stores. The tube/underground is safe. The metro is the underground railway in Paris – and also in Newcastle UK.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
How do you get to Brent Cross?
The nearest stations to Brent Cross Shopping Centre are:
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C) is 18 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road, Brent Cross is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Etheridge Road (M) is 321 meters away, 6 min walk.
- North Circular Road (H) is 361 meters away, 6 min walk.
What shops are there at Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
What zone is Wembley in?
All train stations and Tube stations at Wembley are in Zone 4. A map of the London network is available to download if required.
Which zone is Wembley Central?
Wembley Central station
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
How far is Wembley Stadium from London?
The distance between London and Wembley Stadium is 7 miles.