- 1 Is Brent Cross closing down?
- 2 How far is Brent Cross tube station from the shopping Centre?
- 3 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 4 Who owns Brent Cross?
- 5 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 6 Is Brent Cross Open Tier 4?
- 7 What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
- 8 Is parking at Brent Cross free?
- 9 What shops are there at Brent Cross?
- 10 Where can I park in London for free?
- 11 When did Brent Cross open?
Is Brent Cross closing down?
Plans to open a further 10 on July 13 were announced today – but branches in Watford and Brent Cross are not on this new list and the stores remain closed. One of these 10 reopening is the intu-owned Trafford Centre in Manchester, despite intu going into administration last week.
How far is Brent Cross tube station from the shopping Centre?
The nearest stations to Brent Cross Shopping Centre are: Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C) is 18 meters away, 2 min walk. Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road, Brent Cross is 293 meters away, 5 min walk.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
Who owns Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a large shopping centre in Hendon, north London, owned by Hammerson and Standard Life Aberdeen.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
Is Brent Cross Open Tier 4?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4. This means our food retailers are open for takeaway and delivery only. Please check individual stores for opening times before visiting.
What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
Brent Cross is a London Underground station located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. The station is a Grade II listed building. The station is on the Edgware branch of the Northern line, between Hendon Central and Golders Green stations, and in Travelcard Zone 3.
Is parking at Brent Cross free?
Brent Cross is London’s only shopping centre offering FREE customer parking all year round, so you can relax and enjoy the shopping and dining experience in style, without worrying about your ticket running out or how high the parking charges will be.
What shops are there at Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
Where can I park in London for free?
Battersea Park and Queenstown Road area
- Battersea Park Road (part of)
- Culvert Road.
- Anerly Street.
- Blondel Street.
- Rowditch lane.
- London Stone Business Estate.
- Strasburg Road.
When did Brent Cross open?
Brent Cross was the first large enclosed shopping centre to be built in the UK and it set a new standard for destination shopping. When it first opened in 1976, everyone was sure it wouldn’t last!