- 1 How do I contact Bexley Council?
- 2 How much is Bexley council tax?
- 3 Can you set council tax up online?
- 4 How do I pay my council tax Harrow?
- 5 What time does Bexley Council open?
- 6 What council is Bexley under?
- 7 Is Bexley safe?
- 8 Is Bexley a nice place to live?
- 9 How do I pay my council tax in Bexley?
- 10 How do I register for council tax reading?
- 11 How much is council tax in Harrow?
- 12 How do I call Harrow Council?
- 13 How do I contact Harrow Council by email?
How do I contact Bexley Council?
Telephone: 0345 302 2317. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is Bexley council tax?
Council Tax bands 2021 to 2022
|Valuation band||Annual Council Tax|
|A||up to and including £40,000||£1,231.15|
|B||£40,001 to £52,000||£1,436.34|
|C||£52001 to £68,000||£1,641.53|
|D||£68,001 to £88,000||£1,846.72|
Can you set council tax up online?
You can set up a secure online account to access and manage your council tax information at any time. Make a payment (these will take three days to show on your account) Change your method of payment to direct debit (if the bank account is in your name) Tell us about your change of address or contact details.
How do I pay my council tax Harrow?
You can pay at the Civic Centre using the automated kiosk. The service is available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. You will need: your council tax account number.
What time does Bexley Council open?
Visiting us. If you need to visit us, our main reception is located at the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath. The best days to visit us are Tuesdays and Fridays between 2pm and 5pm. Opening times 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
What council is Bexley under?
The London Borough of Bexley is within the Thames Gateway, an area designated as a national priority for urban regeneration. The local authority is Bexley London Borough Council.
|London Borough of Bexley|
|• Body||Bexley London Borough Council|
|• Leadership||Leader & Cabinet (Conservative)|
|• Mayor||Councillor James Hunt|
Is Bexley safe?
Although much of the borough is developed, there are also more than 90 parks and woodland areas, making it one of the greenest boroughs in London. Bexley was recently recognised as the second safest borough in London in terms of recorded crime.
Is Bexley a nice place to live?
But Bexley is more than its below average house prices, it also has a huge number of parks and was one of the safest places to live in London in 2018. Bexley was once part of Kent and while some of its residents still identify as being from there, it’s officially been a London borough since 1963.
How do I pay my council tax in Bexley?
You can pay on the 1, 15 or 25 of each month and you can pay in 1 payment or 12 monthly payments. Please complete a Direct Debit application or email the Council Tax team at email@example.com with your request.
How do I register for council tax reading?
Use your swipe card or the barcode on the front of your bill to pay at any Post Office or Paypoint. Call 0118 937 3727 if you need to order a new swipe card. Download the Allpay App to pay your bill using your Smartphone. Register to pay by text.
How much is council tax in Harrow?
Council tax rates for Borough of Harrow 2021/22
How do I call Harrow Council?
Emergency contact numbers
- Police 999 for emergencies only, 101 for non emergencies.
- Child protection: 020 8901 2690.
- Children’s Access Team: 020 8901 2690.
- The emergency duty social worker: 020 8424 0999.
- Safeguarding officer: 020 8420 9453.
- Environmental and street hazards: 020 8863 5611.
How do I contact Harrow Council by email?
- Contact us.
- By letter London Borough of Harrow, PO Box 65, Civic Centre,
- By Fax 0208 424 1610.
- By email info@ harrow. gov.uk.
- Or see www. harrow. gov.uk.