- 1 What bins are being collected Bexley?
- 2 Can I put garden waste in my general waste bin?
- 3 How do I contact Bexley Council?
- 4 What time does Bexley Council open?
- 5 Is Bexley safe?
- 6 Is Bexley Kent or London?
- 7 Can you put tree branches in recycle bin?
- 8 What can you put in general waste bins?
- 9 How do you dispose of mud?
- 10 What council is Bexley under?
- 11 Is Sidcup classed as London?
- 12 Which borough is Belvedere in?
- 13 What borough is Erith come under?
- 14 What borough is crayford in?
What bins are being collected Bexley?
We collect general rubbish every two weeks, and food waste and recycling boxes/bags weekly. If you have recycling wheeled bins, we’ll empty one of them every week, alternating colours. Your actual collection day depends on where you live in Bexley. If you think we’ve missed a collection, get in touch to report it.
Can I put garden waste in my general waste bin?
The general waste bin is for most of the items that cannot be placed in your recycling and garden vegetation bins.
How do I contact Bexley Council?
Telephone: 0345 302 2317. Email: email@example.com.
What time does Bexley Council open?
Visiting us. If you need to visit us, our main reception is located at the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath. The best days to visit us are Tuesdays and Fridays between 2pm and 5pm. Opening times 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Is Bexley safe?
Although much of the borough is developed, there are also more than 90 parks and woodland areas, making it one of the greenest boroughs in London. Bexley was recently recognised as the second safest borough in London in terms of recorded crime.
Is Bexley Kent or London?
Bexley was an ancient parish in the county of Kent. As part of the suburban growth of London in the 20th century, Bexley increased in population, becoming a municipal borough in 1935 and has formed part of Greater London since 1965.
Can you put tree branches in recycle bin?
Many communities now offer regular curbside recycling services for tree trimmings and other types of yard waste. Some places allow you to put all your tree trimmings in that bin, although most have size restrictions. Other towns want only the leaves and the smallest branches in the bin.
What can you put in general waste bins?
General Waste Red Bin
- Plastic and metal containers and bottles, including takeaway containers and milk bottles.
- Disposable coffee cups*
- Packaging, such as chip packets or food wrapping.
- Stationery such as pens, binders or CD-roms.
- Plastic bags.
- Tissues and paper towels.
How do you dispose of mud?
How to dispose of unwanted soil
- Use a waste clearance service. You could organise for a waste clearance service to come and collect your soil and garden waste.
- Hire a skip. For garden waste removal, you could also consider hiring a skip.
- Advertise locally.
- Use it for a DIY project.
- Be aware of COVID-19 changes.
What council is Bexley under?
The London Borough of Bexley is within the Thames Gateway, an area designated as a national priority for urban regeneration. The local authority is Bexley London Borough Council.
|London Borough of Bexley|
|• Body||Bexley London Borough Council|
|• Leadership||Leader & Cabinet (Conservative)|
|• Mayor||Councillor James Hunt|
Is Sidcup classed as London?
Sidcup is an area of south-east London, England, primarily in the London Borough of Bexley. It is 11.3 miles (18.2 km) south-east of Charing Cross, bordering the London Boroughs of Bromley and Greenwich.
Which borough is Belvedere in?
Belvedere /ˈbɛlvədɪər/ is a town in South East London within the London Borough of Bexley, in the historic county of Kent and the ceremonial county of Greater London, England. It lies south of the River Thames, east of Abbey Wood and Thamesmead, west of Erith, and north of Bexleyheath.
What borough is Erith come under?
listen)) is an area in south-east London, England, 13.3 miles (21.4 km) east of Charing Cross. Within the historic county of Kent, it has formed part of the London Borough of Bexley since 1965. It lies north-east of Bexleyheath and north-west of Dartford, on the south bank of the River Thames. The population is 45,345.
What borough is crayford in?
Crayford | London Borough of Bexley.