- 1 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 2 Is Brent Cross parking free?
- 3 Is Brent Cross closing down?
- 4 When did Brent Cross open?
- 5 Where can I park in London for free?
- 6 What shops are there at Brent Cross?
- 7 Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
- 8 Is Brent Cross dangerous?
- 9 Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
- 10 Is Brent Cross Open Tier 4?
- 11 Who owns Brent Cross?
- 12 How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.
Is Brent Cross parking free?
Brent Cross is London’s only shopping centre offering FREE customer parking all year round, so you can relax and enjoy the shopping and dining experience in style, without worrying about your ticket running out or how high the parking charges will be.
Is Brent Cross closing down?
Plans to open a further 10 on July 13 were announced today – but branches in Watford and Brent Cross are not on this new list and the stores remain closed. One of these 10 reopening is the intu-owned Trafford Centre in Manchester, despite intu going into administration last week.
When did Brent Cross open?
Brent Cross was the first large enclosed shopping centre to be built in the UK and it set a new standard for destination shopping. When it first opened in 1976, everyone was sure it wouldn’t last!
Where can I park in London for free?
Battersea Park and Queenstown Road area
- Battersea Park Road (part of)
- Culvert Road.
- Anerly Street.
- Blondel Street.
- Rowditch lane.
- London Stone Business Estate.
- Strasburg Road.
What shops are there at Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
” Brent Cross ” was originally the name of a crossroads in the vicinity of the current Brent Cross Flyover. Previously the area had been known as Renters Farm, a name dating from 1309, and it remained largely farmland until the nineteenth century.
Is Brent Cross dangerous?
The neighbourhood around the Brent Reservoir at the edge of the borough, near Brent Cross, is the fifth worst area for the threat of burglary, with an average of almost 12 burglaries a month.
Do you have to wear a mask in Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre Masks are mandatory throughout the shopping centre, including in stores, unless exempt and there are hand sanitizer stations available. They are also restricting how many people can enter Brent Cross Shopping Centre and individual stores at any one time.
Is Brent Cross Open Tier 4?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4. This means our food retailers are open for takeaway and delivery only. Please check individual stores for opening times before visiting.
Who owns Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre is a large shopping centre in Hendon, north London, owned by Hammerson and Standard Life Aberdeen.
How far is Brent Cross from shopping Centre?
The distance between Brent Cross Station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is 2275 feet. How do I travel from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car? The best way to get from Brent Cross Station to Brent Cross Shopping Centre without a car is to line 112 bus which takes 4 min and costs £2.