- 1 How far is Brent Cross from central London?
- 2 What bus goes to Brent Cross Shopping?
- 3 What area is Brent Cross?
- 4 Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
- 5 What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
- 6 Is Brent a nice place to live?
- 7 What council is Brent Cross?
- 8 What shops are there at Brent Cross?
- 9 Who opened Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
- 10 Is parking at Brent Cross free?
- 11 Is Brent Cross Open in Tier 4?
- 12 How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
How far is Brent Cross from central London?
The distance between Brent Cross and London is 6 miles.
What bus goes to Brent Cross Shopping?
The N266 is the first Bus that goes to Brent Cross Shopping Centre in Brent Cross.
What area is Brent Cross?
Brent Cross is an area of north London, in the London Borough of Barnet. It is located near the A41 Brent Cross Flyover over the A406 North Circular Road. Brent Cross is best known for its shopping centre and the proposed Brent Cross Cricklewood development.
Why is Brent Cross called Brent Cross?
” Brent Cross ” was originally the name of a crossroads in the vicinity of the current Brent Cross Flyover. Previously the area had been known as Renters Farm, a name dating from 1309, and it remained largely farmland until the nineteenth century.
What Tube line is Brent Cross on?
Brent Cross is a London Underground station located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. The station is a Grade II listed building. The station is on the Edgware branch of the Northern line, between Hendon Central and Golders Green stations, and in Travelcard Zone 3.
Is Brent a nice place to live?
He told the Standard: ” Brent is a borough full of creativity, energy and potential. With food, fashion, music and arts from all over the world, we are one of the best places to live in London. Leafy Richmond-upon-Thames was named the happiest place in London and ranked eighth on the list.
What council is Brent Cross?
Brent Cross London | Barnet Council.
What shops are there at Brent Cross?
Brent Cross Centre Shops
- Boots Opticians. Opticians. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- Fenwick. Department Stores. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- H & M. Fashion Shops. Brent Cross Centre NW4 3FB.
- John Lewis. Department Stores.
- Marks & Spencer. Department Stores.
- Waitrose. Supermarkets.
- Accessorize. Fashion Accessories.
- Claire’s Accessories. Fashion Accessories.
Who opened Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
Brent Cross Shopping Centre was built by Hammerson and opened on 2 March 1976.
Is parking at Brent Cross free?
Brent Cross is London’s only shopping centre offering FREE customer parking all year round, so you can relax and enjoy the shopping and dining experience in style, without worrying about your ticket running out or how high the parking charges will be.
Is Brent Cross Open in Tier 4?
Food & Dining (Takeaway & Delivery only) Following the latest Government announcement, London is in Tier 4. This means our food retailers are open for takeaway and delivery only. Please check individual stores for opening times before visiting.
How long can you park at Brent Cross Shopping Centre?
First day of parking restrictions! Please don’t forget that the maximum stay for free customer parking is 5 hours.